To extend the life of our products, we've combined natural woody fibers with a 100% food-grade melamine binder.
We work tirelessly to make our products durable and reusable, however this eco-friendly material is not unbreakable. They will not shatter like the ceramic or glass but if dropped or knocked on a hard surface at a bad angle they can break.
We’re perfectly imperfect! Our eco-composite is made with natural elements; therefore, slight color imperfections or inconsistencies may occur.
- Credit card (Visa & Mastercard)
- Virtual accounts (bank transfer)
The orders placed on this website currently ship only within Indonesia, from our head office in Jakarta.
- Jabodetabek 1-4 days
- Jawa Barat 1-4 days
- Jawa Tengah 2-4 days
- Jawa Timur 2-4 days
- Bali & Nusa Tenggara 2-4 days
- Sumatra 2-4 days
- Kalimantan, Sulawesi & Papua 2-4 days
All orders are processed and shipped during business days: Monday-Friday. There are no shipments on Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays. For orders placed and paid before 3 pm, they will be sent the same day. As for orders placed and paid after 3 pm, they will be sent the next day.
- You have received a faulty or defect item.
- The notable defected item(s) have been screened and approved by us. Please note that EKOBO products are perfectly imperfect. Slight color imperfections or inconsistencies are not considered as defects; these may normally occur as the eco-composite used to make the product is made up of natural elements.
The item to be exchanged must be received by us within 7 days from the date you received the package. We recommend that you send your package back to us via traceable courier, as we are not responsible for missing items or packages.
- An unboxing video must be attached.
- We will review your request and send back an email to approve/reject your request for exchange.
Once your exchange request is approved, you may send back the faulty/defect item back to us. We will provide you with the address then.